Winter Salad Inspiration by Jamie Oliver!

март 01, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
 I recently watched a show by one of my favorite English chefs Jamie Oliver, who showed an interesting recipe for a Spanish salad with frozen beans.I really wanted to try the recipe, but there was one small problem, I did not like bake.I never liked it, so I wondered how to change the recipe so as to preserve the basic idea.The end result impressed me a lot, so I decided to share it with you!

 Necessary products:200g frozen peas or beans 
1 pc of red peppe
 1 carrot1 onion
 2 sk garlic 
1 egg
 100g of cheese 
1/4 lemonMethod of preparation:In a small saucepan set to boil water, then add peas for about 10min.While the water boils for a very short fry the finely chopped onion, garlic and pepper.I personally cut carrots on strips.In another pot, you put water to smoke the egg.Mix all ingredients in a bowl by adding grated cheese, salt, pepper and half lemon juice!
 Bon Appetit!
 See you soon! 
Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments