Book Tag: How I Read!

ноември 23, 2019

Hello friends!
Keep drinking your original Tag, which this month has no disputes with reading. 

And I follow a lot of selections to be the How To Read tag.

 1.How do you find new books to read?
Personally, I adore Facebook groups that book blogs also see on YouTube and plentiful in bookstores.






2.How did you get excited about reading?
I like to read a lot since I was a kid. I remember the time when I was mostly at home and preferred to enjoy the beautiful world of books rather than going out with friends.
Today they are again an integral part of me, but in a different way.
3.How has your reading taste changed over the years?
In the past, I used to love to read romantic books, but today it's different. Today I'm experimenting more and focusing more on self-improvement books, travelogues and CVs, and generally books from which I can learn something to get the most out of myself.

4. How often do you buy books?
Honestly, I don't buy books, especially since I have Kindle. There are so many free books that I personally don't see the point in buying and buying books.
 5.How did it light up on a beech tube?
I just started burning recently in an attempt to find inspiration and recommendations for good books and I have no regrets.
6. How do you react to the finale of a book if you didn't like the finale?
Honestly, I'm angry, but it doesn't happen often, which pleases me. If the book's finale
I didn't like it, it would change my whole opinion of the book.
In most cases, however, I come across books with a nice ending.
7. Do you look at the end of the book to see if it has a happy ending?
Yes! This is my bookish vice, if I may call it that. I try to restrain myself, but quite often my readership is curious, especially if my book is interesting.
In such cases, it is simply just mandatory for me.
8. Whom Tagvash
Let every book lover feel invited to do this tag. 

Thank you for reading me!
If you want to support me, you can follow me on social networks:
 
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/inspirationbyivablog/
 Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/inspirationbyivablog/


You Might Also Like

0 Comments