Selective Professional Juniper Red Shampoo!

юли 23, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!I know I lost myself for a long time, but I had good reasons. I moved to Sofia because of my work, the time before it was  depressing, and frankly, I had no inspiration to write.
Yes, I am guilty of the absence of posts , But as people say, sin is half a sin. I prefer not to mumble anymore, but to start with today's publication, for which I am terribly excited.

 
 My Discovery for March is Selective Professional Juniper Red Shampoo 1000ml or Bison Red Shawl Shampoo.Professional Italian hair brand, poorly known on the Bulgarian market.

 The shampoo is designed for hair that tends to quickly grease, normalize and rebalance the sky. My impression of this product is rather positive. He arrives in a large plastic bottle. The inside from inside is red and smells of fresh pine forest after spring rain. The ideal product for spring.My recommendation for those who have thin and normal hair like me must use a hair mask or conditioner and in combination with the two will just be perfect so if you use it without the above mentioned products you will feel your hair a little Harder than usual.And if you try to avoid washing your hair every day, then this is the product for you!As far as I know it can be ordered online or in some hairdressing salons.The price is about 16lv.
I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments