How do I maintain and shape my hair?

юли 25, 2017

Hello, lovely! 
Since warm weather starts increasingly longer feel the need when go out to voice a little longer than usual in front of the mirror.I do not know why, but shaping my hair has always been a problem for me and almost never can and give the kind that I like.I recently discovered a product that I am very happy with and wanted to share with you.

                                      Crème Rebouclante - Activ Boucles de Byphasse

 The product will speak for the brand Byphasse-Spanish brand cosmetics for face and tyalo.This is an international brand that combines affordable high quality cosmetics, recently detectable in Bulgaria.Styling hair.
 I use I was recommended by a sales consultant and is intended to form curls.The same series there for straight hair.The packaging is a plastic tube and the product is in the form of krem. This product can style your hair easy and convenient, it is suitable for wet hair type effect.Formulated with aloe vera and provitamin B, nourishes deep lines and prevents brittlenessAloe Vera is known for its soothing properties, provides flexibility, volume and shine of hair.Pro-vitamin B improves the elasticity of the hair and gives it a shine.The complete composition of the product is Aqua (Water), Cetyl alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Propylene glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tridecet-12, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene , Linalool.After all, the product promises silky, wavy and smooth hair.I am personally pleased with this hair stylist and I can not wait to try the other straight hair.Price-about 7lv
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments