My favorites for November!

декември 03, 2018

Hello friends!
I try to resume one of my favorite columns, namely all the things that have made me impression, during this month or  monthly favorites.


 ➤First of all, what I want to share with you is something I'm really excited about and what I wanted from a very long time, namely Powerback or so on. portable charger.

Porŭchakh si go ot edin bŭlgarski saĭt,za koĭto ne byakh chuvala dosega i byakh leko predubedena,no me iznenada priyatno sŭs svoyata bŭrzina. Ot kakto imam tazi prenosima bateriya ne se razdelyam s neya. Ima obache nyakoi predimstva i nedostatŭtsi,za koito iskam da si pogovorim. Pŭrvo shte zapochna s predimstvata: Bateriyata e leka i kompaktna,koyato ya pravi naistina udobna. Kato golyam nedostatŭk moga da iztŭkna fakta,che vsŭshtnost efektivnostta na tseliya ured trae edva 20 minuti,koeto e naistina drazneshto. ➤Lyubima vesht prez mesets Noemvri e moeto lyubimo cherveno portomone,v koeto sŭm vlyubena.
I ordered it from a Bulgarian site I had not heard before, and I was slightly prejudiced, but it surprised me with its speed.
As I have this portable battery, I do not share it with it.
However, there are some advantages and disadvantages I want to talk about.
First I will start with the advantages:
The battery is light and compact, making it really comfortable.
As a big flaw, I can point out that in fact the efficiency of the whole appliance lasts only 20 minutes, which is really irritating.
➤ My favorite item in November is my favorite red wallet, in which I am in love.

 I can not describe how long I've been looking for, and as a bonus it can also fit my phone.
➤ My favorite food is, of course, mandarins I adore especially at this time of the year, but I recently rediscovered the new orbits that personally reminded me of retro turbo gums if you remember them at all.

 ➤ My favorite drink is latte.
➤Fleet trumpet, an ethical product is the cream of Aroma with very pleasant aroma of melon.


 ➤Fleeled series or series I'm obsessed with is the queer series Runaway Bird.
When my girlfriend told me he was looking at a great Turkish series, my first reaction was, "Please do not bother me with shit I do not watch Turkish TV shows," and she "just look at a series and you will not be able to tear your eyes."
Believe I was right, this series can tear you away from reality, not feeling it's been more than two hours.
The show is a romantic comedy and I recommend it with both hands.
Another thing I'm obsessed with is my etsystore.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/inspiratondigiStor

For a long time I was thinking about taking such a step, but I decided and did not regret it anyway.
It is aimed at digital type elements, as its main purpose to motivate people. I have been focusing on making glider stickers, and not only with positive thoughts, quotes and things that will motivate you.
Another main product is wall paintings or home decor with such inspirational messages.


 I hope I've been useful and inspired.
Kisses!
See you soon!





You Might Also Like

0 Comments