Ideas for picnic venues outside Sofia!

октомври 05, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 I do not know if I mentioned it, but one of my favorite things is to walk around nature.
 Whenever I am exhausted or I have to make important decisions,I am on a journey somewhere outside the city, somewhere where peace and quiet rest. 
There is nothing relaxing and relaxing than the fresh air that surrounds you and the song of the birds that hangs somewhere in the distance and invites you to follow her. 
So today's post will be dedicated to the picnic sites that can make your day just a magical ..

 My first suggestion is for a city I have already talked about, namely Bankya and Klisura Monastery Sveta Petka.

You can definitely rest here and indulge in your spiritual peace.T
he place is perfect for both picnics and walks. 
 The view that is revealed in front of you stops your breath and the only thing left to you is to enjoy and draw on the new working week.
 My second suggestion is Rodarci and the surrounding area. 
This picturesque village situated at the foot of Vitosha Mountain is a place that you should not miss in any case. 
Personally, I have walked several times, and I have always been back filled with energy for a very long time. 
A particularly pleasant impression was made by me that there were almost no free picnic spots. 
Many places have been occupied since early in the morning and despite the overcrowding of this little space, you can safely enjoy the silence and the pleasant company of the birds.

Next proposal is the Iskar Gorge, Bov (Vazov eco path).
 
Definitely these places are worth visiting.
 
And as a bonus on their way to them, you can go and visit the Chiflik farm ostrich.
 
And my last proposal is, as it is said at a distance, namely Vitosha Nature Park.

 Sophists have one large concession, which is the opportunity to escape from everyday life when they want it. 
Vitosha's proximity offers a wide variety of eco-paths and hidden secrets that attract you to visit them.
 Whenever I can go to a march that takes only a few hours but can not compare to anything else and loads you like nothing else. 
The picnic area here is a lot and the only thing that is required of you is to sit back and enjoy what nature offers you.
   Do not forget to bring with you a good mood and positive emotions to make moments of friends    unforgettable and to warm your soul even in the darkest days.
  After each picnic or march it is important to clean up after you.
  Because nature needs care and love.
  I'd be glad to share your favorite picnic
places. .
  I hope I was helpful!
  Kisses!
  See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments