Favorite book for the week!

ноември 10, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!It's Friday and I'm returning again with my favorite rubric.Lately, I had been away from everything so I was not there for so long.I decided, however, that I would not ignore the favorite things that make me happy, namely - to write on the blog.The focus of today's theme will be on the book I read right now.

  One stroke of the heart is a book that grabbed me from the first row.

 The book is light and interesting to read. 
The love genre is, I know it's not a favorite of many people, but I prefer it and quite often read such a type of literature.The book takes us to a very beautiful place in Italy, Genoa, where the main character Stella has been visiting her cousin Liz for only a few months. 
Trying to escape her life in England and forgetting about the severe cancer diagnosis, Stella just wants to spend a few unforgettable months away from everyone and have fun.However, life has predetermined another evolution of events.The author writes very fascinatingly and unselfishly.I recommend the book hot, for anyone who wants to escape from everyday life and get on a romantic journey through the wonderful Italy.I would love to tell who your favorite novel is and whether you like to read such a type of literature. I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments